mandag, oktober 22, 2007

Read this its fun =)


This is my sister and my little brother! My mum is in the background(do you see her?) I love them very much and hope they are meeting God every day!



I`m going to Haugesund, its between Stavanger and Bergen.
My sister lives there
She is the oldest one of my ciblings
She is studying
I love her
She understands me more than anyone else
God loves her so much
She knows that
Hallejuah
I love God more than ever! - thats great-
Today is the last day I will see my team for three weeks!
They are the best
I know they love me, even though they don`t know how to show it allways
I have been drinking cacao today
one was really gooooood!!
God is good
He cares for you
I love him so much
He loves me back more
I have to pack today
Need to pack for a week
I will meet my brother and sister in-law this weekend
Thats gonna be FUN
Almost a family gathering=)
God is the KING
The one over everyone
The ONE
God is the caring one
the one that cares for you even though you don`t believe he exist
I know he exist, he told me so
He also told me that you are so cute reading this funny blog
He told me that you need to ask him that question
You know that question you haven`t dare to ask yet, but you really want to!
you know God so want to answer it, but He is waiting for you to ask first;)

I love God, who loves you, that makes me love you, eventhough I don`t know who read this=)
Be loved!

Ingen kommentarer: