mandag, mai 02, 2011

My birthday.

So I have been planning on updating my blog for a very long time, but for different reasons I haven`t done it. Lately its been because I`m having problems sleeping and that leads to me being tired and its really hard thinking through stuff. So the fact that I had a birthday party yesterday and acctually planned it is rare. But I did it =) I had help from some friends, but I`m not sure they know they helped me. Because its not allways that mcuh it takes to help. Just agree with me that what I think sounds good helps very much. And they did that.
So yesterday we were at this place called "Vaulen" at Mariero in Stavanger. Its with the see and we had barbeque and good friends. Everyone were happy and so was I. It don`t take too much planning to have a barbeque when everyone brings there own food, so thats good. So I got my party even though I was too tired to do much planning. It feels so nice! =)

Today I skiped school to get to sleep in and have a relaxed morning and lots of peaceful time with the Lord. Its been nice! I were planning on going to a cafe with a friend, but she got sick, so now its still my birthday but I don`t have anyone to go to the cafe with. Hmmm, well I did ask my sister in law(she loves to go to cafes) but she is at her parents place and than its hard to get to Stavanger. So now I`m thinking that I have to ask some friends and hopefully one of them have time to go to a cafe with me. I hope so.

Tomorrow its only 2 month till I get on the airplane to travel to Uganda and meet up with my best friend and he happens to also be my boyfriend. And when I get to meet him its been a year since we got together and more than a year since I last met him face to face. That will be fantastic, so through all my problems with sleeping looking forward to meeting him will hold me up. And offcause God always keeps me up, holds me and give me all the strength that I need, when I need it.

God bless you and God bless me.
Have a nice day.
Maria

Ingen kommentarer: