tirsdag, mai 10, 2011

One week later...

... I went to my doctor and He took out the stitches from my finger. Hurray =) I now just had to wait one day and I could remove the bandage(plaster) from my finger. So this morning I cleaned away old, dry blood from the wound. I even took a shower without covering my finger. It feels nice! =)
I also got some medicine from the doctor for pollen allergy and I really think they will make me better. I will know for sure in about a week =)

So I have been thinking alittle bit about lights and saving energy by switching off the lights when you leave the room. You know I live in a doormetry and they have put up these notes everywhere think environment, switch of the lights.
But if we switch the lights on and off all the time doesen`t that use more energy than if we just let the lights stay on? I mean if someone leave the room and come back many times within 5-10 minutes it can`t be good for the light bulbs.
Anywho, thats some of my thouhts...

Have a nice and blessed day.
God`s peace is with you.

Ingen kommentarer: