søndag, oktober 02, 2011

A traveling week

If that makes any sense... Anyway, my point is that this week I am going to travel alot and I am looking forward to every single bite of it! Today I will travel to meet my youngest niece for the very first time in my life. She is born i August and I am so lucky that gets to meet her, finally! =) I will stay there untill tomorrow. Than I will take the bus to Stavanger again and there my mam happens to be with a car. She is driving me home and there I will visit my best friend. Together the to of us will go to Kristiansand for one day and the next day we will take the boat to Denmark and be there all day. The day after I am taking the train back to my place here in Stavanger. I am so blessed that get to travel and it is amazing! =) I love that I can do this. I am so excited to meet my niece, but I am also so excited to meet my sister and her husband too. Its been a long time now. They are good parents and I know they will keep being good parents! ;) I might even stop by at my cousin place close to Kristiansand and meet her for some hours on tuesday. Haven`t seen her in such a long time. That will be nice and I am so excited! =) Thank you Jesus, for my life that is good! =)

Ingen kommentarer: