onsdag, september 28, 2011

Livet - Life

Hello you who read my blog. I haven`t been updating my blog that much since I was in Uganda this summer. That is because I don`t feel like writing here unless I have something good to write about and I haven`t had evergy to do so the last months. My health is worse now in a new way and that is all I will say online. My friends and family knows what its about and that is good enough for me. They are good to me and they pray for me. God is true to me and his promises has never failed me. God has never failed me. He is stronger than me and he is greater than my problems. There is not a single problem in this world that God can`t handle. He is so big it is impossible for me to understand it with my brain. He is love, the kind of love we humans don`t have. The only way we can love with his love is if we let him love us. If we choose to resieve his love for us we are capable to love others with that same love. Thats my desire, to love other people the way He loves me. To show the world, my family and friends that God do love them. God do see them and God will never leave them. There is no place on earth that God is not. He is everywhere. He is good and I love him because He loved me first! Have a good day

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hi Sissi :-)

You write that your health is worse now in a new way. I have to disagree. Well actually I both agree and disagree at the same time. I believe that the healing of your health is further along than ever before. But the processes you are going through are very demanding and very painful - so your emotions are telling you that your health is worse. I believe your health keeps getting a little better even though the level of pain varies :-)

I mean this to be an encouragement and hope it creates that feeling :-)

Maria den lattermilde sa...

I do agree with you. What I mean by worse in a new way, is that this is new for me and it is confusing and I don`t always know what is right and not. But sure I am better and getting better every day, even when my emotions tell me otherwise :)
Thanks for the encouragement! =)
Looking forward so see you agan, søs