onsdag, september 21, 2011

Eg er velsigna

That is the truth. Even though I have a load of things that could have been so much better in life, I also have loads of stuff to be thankful for. I have to wonderful friends that I started living with in july and it is so nice to live with them. They are kind and considerate and they care. They look at the world different from me so it makes me look different at things. I like it. I have a really good friend living a 30min drive from my parents place. She has been my friend for so long and I know I can always counte on her. She is laughing of the things I say and I laugh of the things she say. Others look weird at us, but we laugh. We always have a wonderful time together. We also can talk about deep stuff and that is good too. My sister, she just gave birth to a beautiful little girl. She is now mam to her first baby and she is having a real good attitude about all the changes in her life. I admire her and I love her to pieces. She has been my friend for so long giving me encouragments and challanged me. She is there when I need her. I also have a good friend who understands me more than anyone else, simpley because we are going through some of the same stuff. She tells me her seccrets. I know more than anyone else how she feels and whats really going on in her life. What a privilieged that she has such a trust in me. I am so blessed. My God has given me all good in my life. All good come from him and my life is full of good things. My oldest brother is married and he lives at Randaberg. That means that I can visit them often, because its not far from Stavanger. He is married to a wonderful woman. Her name is the same as my sister. That is kinda funny, but it is a beautiful name ;) She is strong and she is raising to adorable girls. One is my oldest niece and 3 years of age. She is full of life and I have to run after her and do what she wants when I come visit, but that doesen`t mean I forget my other niece. She is a big smile when I come. She has understood what her sister also understood. It is fun when aunt Maria comes to visit ;) I love it. Children love you unconditionally, so they love me for me. I love them to for who they are. I also have a nephew living closer to where I grew up, so I don`t get to see him that often. I am sorry about that, but we still have fun when I do get to see him. His parents too are nice to be with. My nephew is a replica of my brother, father and son is like two drops of water ;) So I could go on and on. I love my little brother and both my parents. I have a place to sleep and a good room. I have food on my table every day and I never go hungry and if I do, it is simley because I am lazy and diden`t bother to make myself some food. So I am blessed. I am blessed to live in Norway. The system heres allows me to take a break in my studies and still be able to keep studying when the break is over. I also get money from the government(nav) because of my health, so I acctually have money for my living. I am blessed. I am blessed. I am also so thankful for my relationship with God. He loves me and he cares for me. He provides for me. Thank you Jesus, for my life and for your sacrifice on the cross. Thank you that your grace is new every day and every night. Thank you Jesus for my life. I wish you a good day and a blessed week.

Ingen kommentarer: