søndag, juli 24, 2011

I will pray, will you?

We are all in shock after the bomb went of in Oslo on friday. We are even more in schok after what happend at Utøya some hours later. A part of me is thinking that this can`t happen in Norway. Norway which has always been a safe country to grow up in. We are all shaken up after the horriable things that happend. Its evil and there is only one thing that can overcome evil and thats God`s Love, which I will pray over everyone, all the people that is personlly affected. All the parents that lost their young child. Its so far 85 young people dead(they are from 15-20 years old). I still know that God is with us, even though its hard to see it right now.
I know God is with us, I know He cares for us. He is watching over us and He is the Comforter and will comfort us. He listens and He loves us.
I will turn to Him for all them who can`t take care of themselves right now. I will turn to him for him to comforter the one who seem to not be able to be comforted. He will give hope to the hopeless. Thank you Jesus for being with me, my nation and everyone who needs you in this hard time. Thank you Jesus, that you care more for them than I do. Thank you Jesus for crying with us. Thank you Dad God, for loving us even now when we are so weak.
Thank you for your good plans for my nation.

Ingen kommentarer: