fredag, juli 08, 2011

Livstegn

Yesterday we went to the zoo together. That was alot of fun and I am so grateful God gave me enough energy to do that. We took alot of pictures of the animals and each other. There were also alot of school children in the zoo and they are so cute. The thing I liked the least was the spiders and they were everywere with their webs suddenly hanging some meters over our heads. No, I did not like them. We took some pictures with Lake Victoria and it is the second biggest lake in the world!! It was big, but I don't think I saw much of it.
Peter is treating me well, taking care of me and protecting me. We are getting to know each other in new ways and I just love him more for every day I am with him.

I want to thank everyone that prays for me and for us! We notice the difference.
Thanks.

Ingen kommentarer: