tirsdag, juli 12, 2011

3 more days....

I do not want to think about it, but I have only 3 more days here in Uganda and I have come to love it here. I surely will miss it, but most of all I will miss seeing Peter every day. Holding his hand, watching him making food for me and watching him talk to people on a language I do not understand. Hehe, so I can say that I surely am more in love than I have ever been in my life. I think God have made my heart capable to receive more love and to love more while I've been here in Uganda, both through Peter and through the warm culture! =) I am so grateful. I love his mam and his sister. I love his second family. Tomorrow I will meet his friends and I am sure I will love them as well. I am not sick and I am getting used to the things I did not think I could get use to. I am so madly in love! =)=) I am more happy than I have been in a long time. I love God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. They have really protected me from so much I do not understand it all. Nothing bad have happened to me and I thank God about it. I feel so safe and Peter is surely doing everything he can to protect me!
Thank you JESUS, for Peter.
God bless you.
Maria

Ingen kommentarer: