mandag, april 16, 2012

Some of my thoughts this evening....

Moving to a new place is not easy. For some it may not seem like such a big deal, especially since the new place is such a good place to be. And surely this new place I am living in is such a good place for me. Still my sleep is bad and I am tossing back and forth in the bed at night. My dreams is not really that bad but there is a storm taking place inside of me. I make the right and good choice and it feels so wrong. My feelings are screeming so loud and they don`t appreciate the choices I make. They just screem louder of how uncomfortable they are. I am confused and than I get a bit more confused. The lack of sleep I now have after living here for about 10 days do not make it any easier. I don`t think I have been this close to quiting for anything before. I will not quite but I can not keep on going unless I get some help. That is, without God`s strength I will collapse. At the moment it feels like I don`t understand nothing and I don`t really know what there is to understand. So thats whats on my mind tonight and I leave it to you. Always remember: God loves you and He will never forsake you, nor leave you empty handed.

Ingen kommentarer: