tirsdag, juli 10, 2012

Cecilie and Espen get married! =)

I attended a beautiful wedding on june 30th. My friends Cecilie and Espen got married and are now very happy :)
For me the day started very early. I woke up before 6 am and were not able to fall asleep again, so I ate some breakfast and relaxed for some hours. Than I used some hours to get ready for the wedding here is one picture of me before I left to go to chuch.


In the car I put on a sweatshirt with a zipper and my sneakers ;) What a sight I was, hehe :)

I think the most challanging part of that day was between the church service and the dinner. But I got to talk to some of Espen's family and that was fun. I talked to his grandparents and if I remember correctly they live at a place called Konsmo and thats not that far from my best friends place. That was fun and they were real nice people.

The dinner started and it was fun. Cecilie's dad had a speach and I realized that he is good with words and I am so amazed with the things he said. Two things that I still remember is the advise he gave to Cecilie and Espen. To Cecilie he said that Espen can not read her mind not now, not ever. To Espen he said that she might use alot of words but listen to the emotions behind all the words.

Besides I am so proud of myself because I was there almost untill midnight than I had to drive all the way home to my parents place and that took me 1 hour and 35 min. I am very proud of myslef because I diden`t leave earlier. I am also so grateful to God that he gave me the strength to go to the wedding.

Here are some more pictures:

They arrived at Hald, Mandal where the reception was.










Ingen kommentarer: