søndag, mars 11, 2007

Soon leaving for Ecuador!

Outreach is soon comming! Its just 10 days today(sunday 11th of march) to we leace Norway for Ecuadar. I`m really looking forward to that. Its gonna be so fun and I just love to see how God work undependent on us humans. Its gonna be so fun to see everything God will do through my team and me! Oh, thats gonna be bigger things than he have done before in my life!!
We are gonna be in the jungel for 2 weeks and than we are going into the deeper jungel for another two weeks. Thats gonna be scary and fun, in a way:)

And after the outreach the dts is almost done...Thats a sad thougth... But its true!
But that makes me think even more about what I`m going to do next year, or this fall. I`m going to be on the team in "City for Jesus" thats going to Sandane. And thats a lovely place! I will put out some pictures from the place! Its a beautiful nature there, I love it! I were there the first teamweek we had on the dts...








I`m doing good and I will continue with that for the rest of my life:P
God bless you and your life!! Be happy:-P

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Så kjekt å hørre at du har det godt Maria! Savner deg!