tirsdag, juli 06, 2010

Lindefjell

I am home at Lindefjell. My dad is renovating the kitchen. So we do not have a kitchen right now. Meaning some of the kitchen is in one hall and some is in another hall and than we have some of it in the basement. So if I am to cook a meal I will have to look "all over" the house to find what I need. But it is so worth it; because the kitchen is going to be so nice when its done :)

On friday I had some friends over for a evening with the bible and prayer :) It was so nice. We talked about being joyful and enjoying life as it is. We read Zephaniah 3,15+17:
"The LORD has taken away your punishment,
he has turned back your enemy.
The LORD, the King of Israel, is with you;
never again will you fear any harm.
The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing."
We also read other verses, but I can´t remember what they are. We had a great evening with the Lord and I hope to be able to repeat it one day! =)

Praise the Lord for He is good at all times! =D

Ingen kommentarer: