mandag, februar 19, 2007

Prosjekt Skien and love feast

Week 7: Project team week in Skien.
I`m just gonna tell you a little bit about this week.
- We made a drama with a dance in it.
- We was a good team
- We had a show on saturday night where we had our drama and som fun stuff afterwards.
- We did alot of stuff, but if was good!

Mondy 19th it was the boys love feast for the girls!
I can sey one thing about that, I did not have big expectations. I was really tired and didn`t care if it was gonna be a good or bad party. So when we came down to the basement they had "grandiosa-party" and I just got even more indifferent. I just thought I could go to bed early.

After maybe 15 min the firealarm went of and after that that they drove us around in the cars for over an our, they drove us back and forth around in Skien. And when we stoped the boys had made a lovely party for us and it was so beautiful!! But I was so tired and not to well, so I was not able to take any pictures. But I am thankful to the guys!! They did a really gooooood job!!!
Thank you, guys(if you read this!!)

You who read this is beautiful just the way you are!!

Ingen kommentarer: