tirsdag, juni 15, 2010

God is good, as simple as that =)

These last days I have been thinking of how far I have comed.

When I moved to Stavanger in August, just going to the store and buying food ans stuff were a huge challange.
Walking to the busstop to take the bus to the university was so hard.
I allways took the elevator up to my floor(3th) and took the stairs down again.
One year ago I were living with my parents and the highlight of the day was the walk I would take. That would take about 10-15 min or less. Everyday when I were walking I talked to God praising him for the fact that I could take a walk. Knowing that my feet would hold me up and not give in. I was heavy too and that did not make it easier.
I would sit and watch tv just to forget how exhuasted I was and to make myself not think about all the things I missed. All the things I loved to do that I had to stop doing because alot of my energy slowly disappeard.
The list just go on...

It is still abit hard to walk home with food in my backpack, but its nothing compared to what it was this fall.
I walk to the busstop like its the most normal thing to do to me;)
Now I never take the elevator(unless I have som real heavy with me).
I still watch tv, but its not even close to how much I was watching at home.
Now I have energy to babysit my niece and she is about 2 years and how fun is that!! =D She is just so adoreable!

I must say; God is sooooo GOOOOOOD!
Praise the Lord!
Blessings Maria

Ingen kommentarer: