onsdag, juni 23, 2010

Wow, 2 hours!!

Yesterday I went for a walk with Elin Underhaug. She is a friend I know from my time at the dts in Skien(Norway). We started to walk when it was about 12am and we turned around and went back when it was about 1am. So when we came back to her apartment we had walked for about two hours without any breaks. We just walked and talk alot. It was so nice I sure want to do that again. She is easy to talk to and I like to take a walk with friends ;)
I am so amazed by God. He is so good! He is still healing me body and mind, just a little bit every day! Praise him for that. If you knew, really knew how I have been and how I am now. You would have had to praise the Lord! For everything He has done for me and through me.

Praise the Lord, God Allmighty! =)

Ingen kommentarer: