mandag, september 13, 2010

Helgetur til hytta utenfor Egersund me laget! :)

Oh, thats right, I write in english here;) So the title is: "Weekend to a cabbin outside of Egersund with Laget"
Yes this weekend I spent together with some great people having alot of fun and a lot of rain and even better; studying 1 John together in three sessions:) We played ticket to ride, North America and some fun games sitting on the floor. We had alot of good food and I sure did laugh;) (what a surprise)
Yesterday I we came back like to Stavanger around 2, so that means I had time to go to Imi at 6. There I met som wonderful people, but even better I got to dance for the Lord. I love it when I am there and I can dance like no one is watching and just praie him the way I know best;)

God bless you my friend! :)

Ingen kommentarer: