torsdag, september 02, 2010

My final is finally over!! =)

So I just had what we in Norway call "Conte eksamen". Its kind of a second change to take your final. So if you fail(or are sick) on the first one you can retake it about 3 months later. So I have been studying for this final for some time now and get quite tired and stessed up. Now I will use the weekend to destress from everything thats been going on lately ;)

God is so GOOD! He is faithful and He cares. I love him so much, but only because He loved me first. He is allways with me and I would not be where I am today without him! He is the best thing that ever happend to me and He keep letting me grow and I love it(and sometime I don´t, but overall its a good thing). I love him, but most of all He loves me and He loves YOU!!! =D

Ingen kommentarer: