torsdag, november 04, 2010

How is my sleep and my study?

I`ll tell you about it. Its not fun not getting a good night sleep for three nights on a row. Its ok when it just one night with restless sleep, but after two days you are quite tired. Yesterday I decided to have a good day anyway and shoped a little bit and baked=) Its a lot of fun and I love it when I get to eat fresh buns and cupcakes. So I went to bed happy and tired yesterday, not knowing I would be restless all night. But its a new day and God made it, so I choose to rejoice in Him.


School is not good these days. You see, for the first time in my entire life, it`s not a priority. Not that I don`t want it to be, I just can`t get myself to study. I have enough trying to figure out what kind of food my body are reacting to and some other stuff that are just taking all my energi and time. So school is not a priority and its hard to live with it, but I have to so I do it. Atleast its a home exam and it will make it a bit easier and I have to trust in God. Its hard to not put my identity in my grades. Think I`ve done that a long time and maybe thats why I can`t get myself to study. Because I want my identity in Christ and I`m not there yet. I will get there eventually. God is a good and gracious God. I love him because he loved me first!


This is what it looks like when you try to protect your heart from getting hurt over time. You end up not being able to recieve any love at all. But God get break down your walls if you let him. He did it for me;)

Have a nice day and God bless you

Ingen kommentarer: