tirsdag, november 30, 2010

One day I took a walk...

...up to the water they call "vannassen". Parts of the path going up is totally dark after the sunset. While walking I was singing worship songs and praising God even though my feelings wasen`t quite there. When I came to the part where its totally dark I started singing the song "Amazing Love". When I did that the moon showed up and I could see the path!!!! Oh, it made me feel like I had all Gods attention and that He had pleasure in my worship. That was so amazing, felt so special. I`m Daddy`s little princess and He loves me and He cares!

I was walking in town with two friends. One of them looked at a car and said something like, look the taxi have been in an accident. The car had some damage in the front. My other friend who diden`t listen, said: "Oh, are you going to take a taxi?" That made me burst into laughter. I still laugh when I think of it. Hehe

I just have to say that I am so relieved. Last week I had my homeexam for this semester and I were able to comlete it in time and I am now free from school untill the beginning of Januray, and how I need that. I were to exhausted after my exam and I`ll probably need a week to recover. But I take on day at a time. Some days is harder than other. Today is just a fun day. Have been with lovly friends and are going to be with more lovly friends in the evening =)

If you read this and are one of my friends that have been praying for the little girl called Synne, I want you to know that she`s gone to be with Jesus in Heaven. So you don`t need to pray for her anymore, but I know the family still need alot of prayer. They have a little girl that is just 6 month old.
Thanks for praying for her.
God bless you, my friend.
Untill next time: Be blessed!

Ingen kommentarer: