torsdag, november 11, 2010

Something ...

I think I`m about to become crazy. No, I`m not just feels like it sometimes. But I have decided that my feelings is not going to controll me and I am better at it now than I was before I decided it. So I`m in progress.

Those of you who read this and know me, knows that I allways have been good at school and its allways been a priority. The thing is this semester its not. I can`t help it, I just can`t get myself to study and when I try there is allways a good reason for me to not do it. I think the biggest problem is that my only subject this semster is exphil and its hard to understand. And I am tired alot and its realy hard to read something that you don`t understand when you are tired. Or I have headache(well than its impossible to study) or I don`t have had enough sleep(which is one of the main reason for me to be tired). Well, I just have to trust in God to get me through this somehow. I will do my very best to study the next week(from tomorrow untill next friday) because thats when I get my exam and I have one week to answer. I am not looking forward to that, but I am looking forward to friday the 26th of November at 14.01. Than I have Christmas break! :) That will be so, so nice!

No matter what happens, God is allways good.

Ingen kommentarer: